Did I Mention It's My Birthday?

Yes, today it's my birthday, not a significant one, just another year older, I mean wiser... groans.
So today has to be all about birthday lunch boxes and what would you put in yours...
Well, this sandwich would be perfect, and I am happy to stick with the number on the top...

Special Birthday Sandwich from Funky Lunch
... thirty something sounds good...

This is courtesy of Funky Lunch, always coming up with fun ideas with sandwiches, bread, and other tasty treats...

Now in addition to this tasty sandwich, there has to be a delicious mini birthday cupcake...

The perfect birthday cupcake...

And to top it off, I'd also pop in a little pressie, just a little something, all wrapped up with a birthday message...

Now I did just drool for a few moments over on the Waitrose website, and if only I could dash out, order up their birthday tea selection, that would just be perfect... all those perfect afternoon tea cookies, the cupcakes, the perfectly crust-less sandwiches... oh what bliss... Just noticed in the small print *needs at least 7 days notice... grrr...! So I'd have to wind back the clock 10 days, invite the girls round, get the log fire going, pop the kettle on, and then bring out the trays of afternoon tea delights!

What treats would you pop in your lunch box on your birthday?

Hope you have a great day wherever you are!
Caroline x
The Lunchbox World Team x

Labels: ,