We're hopping on that BMB Carnival again! The theme is "Happiness".
We brainstormed with the team and came up with our list:
- Eating fresh croissant and pain au chocolat that thoughtful hubbie brought back from a business trip to Paris, washed down with a cafetiere full of fresh coffee... mmm
- Seeing the first flowers of Spring suddenly burst forth, hearing the birds twitter
- Reading comments that say "love your website by the way" or "FAB service, will definitely buy from you again"
- Creating harmony in the home. Our home should be a safe, nurturing haven. (Doesnot always seem like that to our neighbours!)
- Storing a delicious batch of home-made flapjacks or cakes baked to perfection, ready for the lunch boxes. Here's some we made earlier... !
- Finding a daisy chain in the bottom of Tuna's lunch box, following lunch out in the field - she does like nature after all! Sorry it got a bit crushed!
- Kids' lunch boxes coming home empty, all eaten with just the crumbs at the bottom (I am the Lunchbox Lady after all!)
- Relaxing family picnics on a lazy summer's day! The Navigate picnic range...
- Receiving deliveries of brand new lunch box stock for our Online shop, just like it's Christmas all over again!
This is a brand new range from Norway, Blafre full of retro designs. We just love it!
So what is happiness to you?
Feel free to leave all your comments below. We love hearing back from you.
Thanks for stopping by!
The Lunchbox World Team x
Labels: happiness, lunch box, picnic